Benefits of Membership
- a community of like-minded institutions proudly dedicated to the success of low-income/1st generation students
- shared strategies, resources and assistance with implementation of emerging practices
- a common voice in national education debates and policy matters
- opportunities to cost save and seek shared funding
- on-line discussion groups for those in similar roles at member institutions
- access to national leaders, foundations, partnerships, national organizations and networking opportunities
- inclusion in members-only Institutes on topics key to the success of institutions that serve low-income students
- participation in a Yes We Must blog to express and share strategies and opinions
Criteria for Membership
- 2- or 4-year private, non-profit, regionally accredited college or university awarding Bachelor and/or Associate of Arts or Science degrees
- Undergraduate enrollment of fewer than 7,500 FTE students
- 50 percent or more of current student population eligible for Pell grants
Contact Gloria Nemerowicz to discuss membership.
We invite those colleges, universities, other non-profit organizations and individuals who do not qualify for membership but who support the goals of the Yes We Must Coalition to join as Associate members. You will receive all communications and invitations to be part of the advocacy and the sharing of information among our network. You will receive a reduced registration fee for conferences and workshops. Once your request for Associate membership is received, it will be circulated among members and you will be notified within 10 business days of the outcome of your request, at which time you will be asked to submit annual membership dues. Associate members agree to have their names published in Yes We Must Coalition materials.
If you are interested in becoming an Associate Member of the Yes We Must Coalition, please complete and submit application information below.
• For organizations: click here
• For individuals: click here
- Membership dues for 2014-2015 are $1,800
- Dues for organizations joining as Associate Members are $850 for 2014-2015
- Dues for individuals joining as Associate Members are $300 for 2014-15
- Membership dues are final and non-refundable
Thank you for your interest in the mission of Yes We Must Coalition.
* Donations and membership dues to the Yes We Must Coalition are final and non-refundable.