1. Introduction. The Yes We Must Coalition (“Yes We Must” or “we,” “us”) is committed to preserving the privacy of our users. We have designed our website at www.yeswemustcoalition.org so that in general, you can visit us without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. If you choose to provide us with personal information (e.g., to join as a member or sign up for e-mail updates), you can be assured that, except as otherwise stated in this Policy, your personal information will only be used to support your relationship with Yes We Must, that we have taken appropriate steps to protect it, and that Yes We Must will not willfully disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
3. Information We Collect and How it is Used.
The types of information we collect on our website include:
3.1 Personally identifiable information: Yes We Must collects certain personally identifiable information when you register with Yes We Must as a member, make a donation, or subscribe to newsletters or other notices from us. Specifically, we may collect your contact information and other demographic information, such as name, address, email address, phone number, age, occupation, and employer organization.
We use your personally identifiable information for the following types of purposes:
Unless otherwise stated, we do not publish, sell, trade, or rent donor information. Comments that are provided by you may be publicly published and may be used in promotional materials. We may use available information to supplement the personal information to improve the information we use to drive our fundraising efforts.
4. No Sharing of Personal Information. Yes We Must will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to advertisers. We will not intentionally provide your personal information to any third party except: (i) when we have your permission to share your information, or (ii) when we are required by law to do so or in the event of legal action arising from information posted by you.
5. Security of Your Personal Information. Yes We Must is committed to the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and prevent improper use, we have implemented physical, technological, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure your personal information we collect. Your personal information is stored in a secured database and is always protected by encryption.
6. Minors. Yes We Must has no intention of collecting any personally-identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) from individuals under 18 years of age. (In general, any personally-identifiable information collected on our Website is collected without any information indicating the age of the person providing the information.) If a child under 18 has provided Yes We Must with personally-identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact Yes We Must at email@example.com if they would like this information deleted from Yes We Must’s records. Yes We Must will use reasonable efforts to delete all of the child's information from Yes We Must’s existing files.
7. No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. Although Yes We Must will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of users’ personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. You agree that Yes We Must will have no liability for disclosure of any such information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. Yes We Must is not responsible for user information provided to third party sites to which Yes We Must links.
8. Contacting Yes We Must / Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. Yes We Must employs a strict “no spam” policy. If you no longer want to receive communications from us, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “REMOVE FROM MAILING LIST.” If you have questions or comments about this Policy, our use of your personal information, would like to verify the accuracy of our records containing your personal information, or feel that this site is not following the policies we have described here, please contact us at the address below. We will make every reasonable effort to address and correct the problem.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at: email@example.com.