- Contribute to the attainment of the national goal to increase the number of students achieving college degrees.
- Be a national voice to advocate for students from low-income backgrounds and for the role of institutions and organizations that serve them effectively.
- Work collaboratively to improve graduation rates for low-income students.
- Develop valid measurements for demonstrating the college success of low-income students.
- Disseminate information, data, and models of success for low-income students.
- Leverage resources to increase degree attainment of low-income students.
- Secure funding to support the mission and goals of the Yes We Must Coalition.